School Uniform - High School
School Uniform is compulsory. Our school uniform policy has been written in guidance with the DfE's Cost of School Uniforms statutory guidance. Please see below.
It can be purchased from a number of outlets including SK School Uniforms in Buckingham Road or online from My Clothing
You can also get uniform from Tesco School uniforms | F&F school skirts, trousers & shirts | Tesco
We also have 'Pre-Loved' uniform available at our school shop. Please continue to donate any pre-loved uniform that you no longer need. Send donations into school clearly labelled 'shop donations'.
Alternatively you may purchase a plain sweatshirt in the correct colour from any high street store or supermarket.
- Navy Blue sweatshirt
- White polo shirt
- Black trousers or skirt
- Black shoes or trainers
- A Navy blue waterproof jacket is available with school logo
- Black shorts
- White T-Shirt - Available with school logo
- Trainers - Must have non-marking soles for sports hall
- Tracksuit (Advisable)
- Rugby shirt (Optional)
A kit is provided by the school when representing the school team
- Smart dress in Black, White and Grey
- Plain Black trainers or shoes
- NO JEANS, NO LOGOS
- Clothing appropriate to activities when taking part in PE. Vocational or outdoor activities