Subject leader - Kerry Hancock
Curriculum Intent Statement for P.E
- To inspire active generation to P.E
- Provide a safe and supportive environment for children to flourish in a range of different physical activities.
- To support and develop their physical, emotional, spiritual, social, and moral development.
- To offer a dynamic, varied and stimulating program of activity.
- To offer a fully inclusive P.E curriculum.
- To develop understanding of the way in which they can use their body, equipment, and apparatus safely but imaginatively.
- To achieve personal goals.
- All children have opportunity to enjoy being physically active, maintain a healthy lifestyle and to use sport to help increase self-esteem.
- Adopt a positive mind set.
- To embed through good sporting behaviour life-long values such as co-operation and collaboration.