Ethos and Values
The school strives relentlessly to raise aspirations and attainment by providing high quality teaching and learning in a safe a secure environment in which the pupils’ welfare is paramount and where everyone is valued equally. The school promotes, encourages, supports and celebrates learning by ensuring:
- Excellent relationships between pupils, staff and parents/carers.
- High expectations for learners.
- A curriculum that is challenging, creative, age appropriate and relevant to the needs of the pupils.
- A positive, happy and motivating learning environment and culture.
- A holistic approach to the pupils’ learning, health and welfare is achieved.
- Pupils’ confidence and self-esteem is nurtured and combined with respect for others and understanding of responsibilities, self-discipline and high standards of behaviour.
- Strong links with the community.