Two Rivers Primary School are looking to recruit x3 temporary fixed-term part-time Teaching Assistants to join our excellent team.
Required to start September 2021
Temporary fixed-term until 31st August 2022
30hrs/week, Term-Time only (44.85 weeks)
Monday – Friday
Grade 5 (point 6-9)
Salary range (fte): £19,698 – £20,903pa
Actual salary range: £13,737.50 - £14,577.89pa
NVQ3 or equivalent qualification and experience of working with children with Special Educational Needs.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has high standards and expectations of themselves and the children
• Is creative, enthusiastic and has a positive ‘can do’ approach
• Enjoys working collaboratively as part of a dedicated, hardworking team
• Has excellent interpersonal skills
We can offer:
• A warm, stimulating and supportive environment
• Students who really enjoy the experience offered at the school
• Continuing Professional Development,
• A highly professional team who would welcome you on board
Closing date: Monday 7th June (12pm midday)
Interview date: Tuesday 15th June 2021
Visits to the school are welcome, to arrange a visit please contact Mrs Laura Slinn on 01827 426123.
To apply for this post, please download the application form below in the ‘Available Documents’ Section. All completed applications should be returned directly to: email@example.com
School Address: Two Rivers Primary School
Quince, Amington, Tamworth, B77 4EN
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.